- To prohibit any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness to fresher or any other student.
- To keep continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
- To promptly and stringently deal with the incidents of ragging brought to the notice.
- To generate an atmosphere of discipline by sending a clear message that no act of ragging shall be tolerated and any act of ragging shall not go unnoticed and unpunished.
Ragging is inhuman, heinous, uncultured, unethical, immoral and unacceptable. Therefore the implementation at college level is a necessity as per the instructions of Government. Students are strictly warned about the involvement in any ragging activity in any form in the college campus. The following functions are to completed by Anti-ragging Committee:
- If the committee notices any student involving in ragging activities, he/she will be suspended from the college.
- The committee is responsible to take action against the students in ragging cases.
- The committee members, teaching and non-teaching staff and senior students should take all the measures to ensure confidence and safety among the junior students.
UGC REGULATIONS ON CURBING THE MENACE OF RAGGING IN HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, 2009.
(Under Section 26 (1) (g) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956) Dated June, 2009.
National Anti-Ragging Help Line: 1800-180-5522. 24×7 Toll Free Number
he National Anti-Ragging Helpline website – www.antiragging.in
Anti Ragging Committee
|Dr. Arun Kashinath Pandarkar
|Asst.Prof. Avinash Karbhari Aher
|Asst.Prof. Dr.Sopan Bhanudas Dahatonde
|Asst.Prof. Phatangare Purushottam Appasaheb
|Asst.Prof.Dr. Kisan Rangnath Pisal
|Asst.Prof.Pratiksha Balasaheb Lande