Department of Geography
The Department of Geography was established with establishment of the college from 2009 at general level. Department of Geography was started at Under Graduate level from the academic year 2009-2010.
12th Standard Pass
Objectives of the Department:
- To develop each student’s intellectual skills of reasoning, analysis and critical thought through the application of geographical knowledge and methods.
- To highlight the link of systematic Geography with the day today life and problem solving process of the students.
- To analyze Geographical knowledge with other subject.
- To assess learners on the basis of their geographical knowledge, skills and initiative in departmental activities.
- Through Continuous Internal Evaluation System i.e. tests, presentations and assignments. Students receive personal attention and guidance through academic curriculum.
- Faculties of department have attended several conferences/seminars/ workshops at International/ National as well as State level.
- Department conduct Socio-Economic survey of village & prepare a village survey report.
- Department organize an Excursion/educational study tour and prepares a report.
- Department of Geography celebrates various days and Functions as per occasion.