Department of Marathi
The Department of Marathi established in the year 2009-10 in the institution.The main motive of the Department is to introduce and create interest in learning Marathi Literature as well as to create Moral, Social, Cultural Values among Students.
Every year Department of Marathi organizes various Seminars, Special Guest Lectures, Educational Tour, Literary Festival, aswell as Marathi Bhasha Din, Marathi Bhasha Pandharwada, for the overall development of students.
Department of Marathi always encourage students to participate in various competitions like Poetry Recitation, Essay Writing, Elocution Compitition, Debate Competition and Dance, Music, Singing Competitions.
Faculty of Marathi Department always take high effort to give quality education & to make students competent and to create their own space in this world.
Guest Lecture and career counseling organized by the department
- 2015-16 Dr Ashok Shinde , Ex. Chairman of Board of Studies in Marathi SPPU. Head of Department Marathi Sant Dnyneshwar Mahavidyalay, Newasa, Ahmedngar. As a expert’s talk ‘Humor in literature’
- 2016-17 Prof. Dr. Shirish Landage Patil, Head of department Marathi Jijamata Arts commerce and Science college Bhende, Tal- Newasa, Dist- Ahmednagar. Delivered a lecture on “ Purpose of literature”.
- 2017-18 Dr. B.R. Lalit, Head of department Marathi ,C.T.Bora college , Shirus, Dist-Pune. Guided the student on the topic “ History of Marathi Literature”.
- 2018-19 Prof. Dr. Sanjay Nagarkar ,Head of department Marathi, Radhabai Kale mahila college , Ahmednagar. Talk on topic “ Literature and Society”.
- Dr. ShirishLandagePatil , Chairman, Board of Studies in Marathi SPPU. Pune Head of department Marathi Jijamata college Bhende , Ahmednagar. Delivered lecture on “Various forms of Marathi language”.
- 2019-20 Prof. Dr. LaxmikantYelavande , Head of department Marathi , New Arts , commerce and Science college , Ahmednagar.threw the light on “The Beauty of dialect”.
- Prof. Dr. K.R.Pisal M.A. M.Phil.Ph.D. SET. Marathi he has presented on research paper international conference and two paper published in conference proceedings. He has attended 10 State level seminars and two workshops on revised syllabus. Thus he has on book (folk literature) published in 2008.
- Prof. Dr.R.A. Netake M.A. M.Ed. Ph.D. SET. Marathi he has presented 5 research papers in the national conferences which has been published in conference proceedings. He has given his active participation in 2 workshops and 6 state level seminars.